Why am I So Sore: Day 9- Beef Broth for Health

Image result for man beautiful dayAhhhh, another okay day. I say okay because well you know, I talked about it the last blog.  Massage is the way to go.

So I am going to talk about something that works for me. This is not, by any means, medical advice. Every morning and every night I take two Aleve and two Tylenol. This comes out to four of each a day. I try not to go over this. I really do not take more of the Aleve. All of this stuff scares me. I don't want it to hurt my insides, although that is exactly what it is doing.

Another thing I noticed today is I REALLY have to be mobile. Really. Sometimes, when you are sore you don't want to move. You don't want to breathe. You don't even want to go to the bathroom. No, I am not going to go there, you know, the whole bathroom talk.

On top of the medicine I have been taking some vitamins. I have talked about these before but I think I have them dialed in.

A multivitamin
Potassium
Magnesium


I also have been drinking 2 teaspoons of beef broth powder. Yes, I drink it in water. I tried to eat it by itself. It is like the beef flavored cinnamon challenge. I probably won't be doing that again. It was pretty bad. Really, really, really salty.

I hope all this stuff is working. My mom said she got me some kind of lotion. I will let you know what it is when I find out myself.

Well, I am done. That's about all I have to say. Oh yeah, did you know I am a YouTuber.  As of now, not very popular but I still are one. lol. Have a good night.


Comments

Popular Posts