Why am I so Sore: Day 2-Vitamins and Hydration


Image result for day 2


So, day two has begun, began, begin... Well, it has started. This morning I woke up late so, I did not take any of my vitamins. That is okay though, I am going to take them tonight.

Fun Fact: It does not matter the time of day you take your vitamins. Maybe... Do you think it is like the food thing and they stay with you longer if you take them at night? I don't know.

I did read an article. I wanted to know what is the best liquid for hydration. It can't be water, can it? Water is so boring and when I say boring I mean gross. It really is. I am not really a fitness buff. I have always been a weight lifter but never really into fitness.

So, it turns out water is not the best liquid. It is milk. Like from a cow milk. I was also surprised to see tea and coffee on the list. I always thought coffee and tea would make you pee because the caffeine is a diuretic but no. They hydrate just like water. I was even surprised to see low alcoholic beer.

Now here is my(keto) take on this article. If you are a runner and can deal with the extra calories milk and beer might be okay. If you are a chubby guy with a beard typing on a computer, you probably want to stay away from those options.

Image result for Drinking TeaBut TEA. TEA and COFFEE. That's what I am talking about. As long as you don't fill them with sugar and milk or half and half or creamer you should be fine. As a keto-er, is that a word, people drink that bullet proof coffee. I hope I don't get in trouble for mentioning the coffee. They are not paying me. Nobody pays me. Okay, back on track.

So, not only am I going to drink more water, I am going to start drinking tea and less diet soda. MMMMmmmm, diet soda.

So, that's what I am going to do tonight. Eat my vitamins, drink some water and we will see what happens. Oh, and I also drink V8.


Comments

Popular Posts