Why am I so Sore: Day 4-Walking for Relief

Wow! Already day four. I can't belive how fast things go.

Well, last night I did not use my massage rolling pin. I know, but I wanted to see if it had any effect. It did. Today I was walking around like an old man with a broken leg, and ankle, and toe, and... I think you get the picture.

So, one thing I learned. Make sure you MASSAGE your tight muscles. Every night. All of the time.

Image result for happy walkingSpeaking of massaging tight muscles, I also learned that, besides massaging the muscles, walking really helps. I was just realizing this today. I have been sitting more because I have been sore. I think this is a normal thing for us folks. "I am sore, therefore, I need to sit around and do nothing because if I do something I will be more sore." Well, according to my experience (remember, no science here) walking makes my muscles loosen up and I feel better the next day.

That seems to be something about trying to "fix" the soreness. If there is something that is going to make you feel better it will... Tomorrow.

On the other hand...Standing sucks!!! It seems like, if I have to stand around, my knees seem to swell up like a fat chick guzzling salt. It is horrible. Not only do my knees start to swell, they start to lock up. It is like someone puts pencils in the rear tendons of my legs and I can't bend my legs. It really sucks...bad...really bad.

I did take my vitamins today. I am so proud of myself. I am still patting myself on the back. It was awesome.

Well, I think I am done for tonight. If you would like to hear me ramble some more, I am trying to do this every day, subscribe to the blog. We can be awesome together.

Comments

Popular Posts