Why am I So Sore: Day 10-Are You Like a Little Old Lady?

Image result for Day 10WOW!!! Ten days in already. I think drinking a lot of salt is kind of helping. I have been holding a lot of water thought. This is actually the first time since I have been on keto that my ankles are a little swollen. Also the first time my socks are leaving an indent on my legs.



Okay, I know. This may not be the best thing in the world. A lot of people say holding water like this is not a good thing. I think it shows me I am on the right path.

I know, I know. You are like, "Vannormus, how is having swollen legs and sock indents a good thing? You say you are on the right path? Maybe the right path to becoming an elderly, overweight, old lady."
Image result for happy old lady
Well, I say nay, nay. MY BODY IS HOLDING WATER!!!! It has never done this before, or at least for a long time. Now I can start adding more water to rehydrate and flush the swelling out.

It is complicated but it is progress. Now the hard part. Keep doing what I am doing.

Isn't that the hard part for all of us? Like dieting, all we have to do is eat fewer calories every day, or in my case, don't eat starches. It is called dedication. It is the hardest thing for most of the population to do (if you find out the percentage, let me know).

So, I am going to try to keep drinking V8 and beef broth and taking my vitamins.  I hope I am really on track to getting off the Why am I so Sore blog.

Comments

Popular Posts