Why am I so Sore: Day 3- Do Massages Work

So another day with a sore body. I think I have a concoction that works but I don't want to keep doing it. I start the morning off with two Aleve and two Tylenol. Well, not Tylenol, or not Aleve, the Wal-Mart brand. It seems to work the best for the pain I am in, for now.

I learned something though, massage. Not the kind of massage where you go into the nice little room. Lights turned down real low with soothing music and baby waterfalls. The nice lady tells you to lay down face first on a bed with a padded toilet seat. Then she puts the hot things on your back and tells you she'll come back in a... Okay, I'm sorry. Got a little carried away there. Can you tell those places scare me?

Image result for massage therapy
I am talking about the massage balls, or tennis balls, or lacrosse balls, or those weird rolling pins you can use. They also have those big rollers you can use to massage your body but a BIG butt. I realized with the balls and the rollers one has to be able to manipulate their big body around the floor to get the most out of them, or anything. So, I opt to roll out my dough balls with the rolling pin type of massager. I have also heard a car buffer can work miracles for me but I have something about needing a car buffer to massage my big ole'                                                          self.

Image result for red crossAs for vitamins. I did take them last night and forgot again this morning. I know, I know, but there is something about running late in the morning, having to hug all of your babies three or more times, having to take your pain concoction, and being forced to fit in the emergadookie. Yeah, I said the ermergadookie.  Yes, I said it. You did not read that wrong. It is an emergadookie. You know, it is the poop you have to take that you weren't ready for. Right in the middle of everything, your body breaks into a cold sweat, you lose all control of time. The only thing between you and the bathroom is a prayer and too much distance. AAAAAHHHHHHhhhhhh.
Image result for poop jokes
I'm sorry. That was way too much time talking about that, but you know guys and poop jokes.

So, I have decided I am going to take my vitamins at night. I know last time I talked about how it might be better but, I have decided, it is better. Isn't that how we do some things in life. I think it's right so it is right. (Disclaimer I have read nothing to prove it is better or not better)

Well, I guess that's it for now. I am going to start taking my vitamins at night, I am going to use a massager rolling pin every night, and I have uncontrollable poops (okay, okay, I'm sorry).

Comments

Popular Posts